Saturday, May 9, 2009

We finally finished

First things first, a couple of weeks ago I told you about Ryan's car and people wanted to see the damage so here it is. Beautiful huh?

These next pictures are of the house after we finished painting the living room! I'm so excited, it turned out awesome! I love it. The stars say, "Faith, Hope and Love" in case you can't tell. I'm super happy with it, now we just need some new curtains. The blue ones no longer match. Oh well.



All in all, it's been a strange two weeks or so. We've had some bad news but we're still pushing on. I'm sorry to say my grandma died Tuesday night in her sleep. The funeral will be Friday the 15th so I'm heading over to the west side for that.

I was diagnosed with Polycystic ovary syndrome on Tuesday as well. Weird day. The medication to treat PCOS makes me horribly sick and I'm miserable all day. I constantly feel on the verge of throwing up and often find no motivation to even get out of bed. I hate it but with any luck, it won't be long before my dose is reduced and I can have a normal life again. This condition will also make it almost impossible to get pregnant when the time comes without the help of fertility treatment. Score one for me. I'm finding a lot of help in the few friends that I have that also have this syndrome and for that I am grateful. It's more common than I thought and so there is plenty of information out there.

Luckily today I was able to soldier on through the "morning sickness" as I affectionately call it and finish the wallpaper border. Ryan painted and I did the border, hooray for team effort! Let me know what you think of it.

2 comments:

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

Oh Tiffany, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma and your diagnosis...not a good day. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. The living room looks great!!!

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

ooops! I know your name is spelled wrong in that last comment. I was just looking at the link above yours before I came to your blog and her name is spelled with f's. Sorry!

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married since 2008, we have two beautiful boys, Noah (born 2010) and Teagan (born 2012). I babysit from home and love getting to stay with my babies. I'm a crafty mama who loves to read and take pictures.