Monday, December 14, 2009

Just pictures

Some have called for more pictures so here they are. Anything recent and not so recent that I think you might enjoy. A side note, I should be posting an update tomorrow after my Dr appointment. I took the gestational diabetes screening test on Friday so the results should be in when I go tomorrow. Wish me luck, I'll keep you posted.



I was about 12 weeks with Tasha at 38 weeks?I don't remember exactly


Cowgirl for Halloween 22 weeks 3 days


24 weeks 5 days


27 weeks 6days


19 weeks 6 days






Most recent additions to Noah's room


Sign I made when I knew it was a boy


Some cute new things I received in an online gift exchange.

2 comments:

Amanda Lorraine said...

This looks so fun. I'm so excited that our family is growing... and that I get to have my first nephew!!

Tiphanie said...

Thanks, glad to hear it. I'm pretty excited to be having a son.

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married since 2008, we have two beautiful boys, Noah (born 2010) and Teagan (born 2012). I babysit from home and love getting to stay with my babies. I'm a crafty mama who loves to read and take pictures.