Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Cheer!







I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as I did! Ryan and I had a lot of fun making breakfast together and playing outside with the dogs. It was quite different than what we're used to but in a good way. We were able to just relax and do things in our own time, we didn't have to wait for anyone or feel rushed, probably the most laid back Christmas I've had since I was a kid. I've decided it's much easier to get cute pictures when you have a third party who can take them. We only have two of us together and they're not that great. Oh well, next time. We'll also be putting more up after we do Christmas with the Callaway's. Hooray.


1 comment:

Hiram, Tashina, Nora, and Hiram Dean said...

hey there! glad I found your blog. I hope your Christmas was fun even though you missed out on going to your moms. Have a great New Year!

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married since 2008, we have two beautiful boys, Noah (born 2010) and Teagan (born 2012). I babysit from home and love getting to stay with my babies. I'm a crafty mama who loves to read and take pictures.