Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year!

This has been a great year so far for Ryan and I. We celebrated Bella's 1st birthday on January 10, her actual birthday was the 7th but she didn't mind. We're slowly but surely getting the second bedroom organized and empty. We have plenty of room in the shed for everything but we can't bring ourselves to put away boxes that we don't even remember what's in them. So the process has taken longer than we thought. Oh well. I got my hair cut yesterday! It's really short but I really like it. So far I'm hearing that other people seem to like it too. They could be lying though, you never know. We are going to go to the temple at the beginning of March!!! I cannot wait for that. I'm so excited. Our anniversary is coming up, February 17! Hurray for February. We are also going on a baptism trip on January 24. It will be Ryan's first and he's very excited, as am I. We are planning one sometime soon where we can go and do the names we've found from his side of the family too. We've got like six generations of Sams or something and that will be awesome. I have a great feeling that this will be the best year ever for us! We have so many plans and hopes and I have no doubt they will all be reality very soon. I've included some pictures of the last couple weeks. We hope all of you are having as wonderful of a year so far as we are! Much love and blessings to you all.




Sarah and I


Ryan and I in front of the tree
Ryan with his mom and Nicole


At a friend's going away party



Bella's Birthday





My short hair!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the new pictures! Happy new year to you two! :)

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married since 2008, we have two beautiful boys, Noah (born 2010) and Teagan (born 2012). I babysit from home and love getting to stay with my babies. I'm a crafty mama who loves to read and take pictures.