Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthday time!

So I just celebrated my 23rd birthday last Tuesday and I wanted to put up some pictures! It was such a wonderful day. I worked which wasn't the best but what can you do? I came home to Ryan making dinner and a table full of presents. Every girls dream! He even baked me a cake although he wouldn't let me take a picture because he thought it looked bad (it didn't) but oh well. I was ridiculously happy with my day over all. So without further ado, here are the pictures of my presents. Hurray!










2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, lucky you! :) 23 seems so young now... I can't believe I'll be 27 in less than 2 weeks! Sorry I missed your call yesterday. Last night & tonight I was busy by the time you got off work. We went to Old Country Buffet tonight. Yummy but a little crazy with 3 kids!

Amanda Lorraine said...

I like your new background. Happy Birthday!!! LOVE YOU!

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married since 2008, we have two beautiful boys, Noah (born 2010) and Teagan (born 2012). I babysit from home and love getting to stay with my babies. I'm a crafty mama who loves to read and take pictures.