Saturday, February 21, 2009

Time how it moves along















It started snowing the morning we were leaving!














Enjoying our cake














On the balcony of our hotel room.

I've been feeling a little sick for the last couple weeks and blame that for the lack of updates. I'm doing a little better today so I've come armed with photos and updates!

Ryan and I celebrated our first anniversary by driving to Leavenworth for the weekend. We went Valentine's weekend so it was a little early but still wonderful. We drove up Saturday, walked around town for the day and then went to a hotel in Wenatchee for the night. It was awesome just getting away without the dogs and being able to enjoy each others company. Maria was in town so she took the dogs for us and I can't thank her enough.

The night of our official anniversary, we went to dinner at a little Italian restaurant called Casa Mia. I loved the atmosphere there, it was quiet and romantic but still a place you could take the kids. We had our cake after we got back and then spent a quiet night in. It was a wonderful celebration.

On Thursday Bella was spayed! She's still recovering so she's quite mellow and a little out of it but she's doing great. Maggie has been much better about playing with both Bella and Tube now and it makes me happy to see them all together.

Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the pictures & the updates!! :) I love the pictures of you two. You can see how happy you both are! I'm glad you got some time away. I know how nice that is! You can tell Ryan that the truck is still working great for us. We used it last week to help a friend move something. It works well for if one of us wants to take 2 kids somewhere (so they go in the van), and one of us wants to take one kid somewhere else (in the truck). It's little but it's perfect!

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married since 2008, we have two beautiful boys, Noah (born 2010) and Teagan (born 2012). I babysit from home and love getting to stay with my babies. I'm a crafty mama who loves to read and take pictures.