Monday, July 13, 2009

Nonstop!

I feel like I have been running nonstop for the last month or so. I can't seem to get caught up on anything! We have so much going on right now and so little time it feels like. I can't imagine what this feels like when you have kids! Insane I'm guessing.

It's only a few more days until we go to the temple! We are sooooo excited! Can't wait for this weekend. My mom will be coming into town on Friday and I can't wait to see her! I feel like it's been forever even though it's really only been a few months.

Ryan and I finally got the second bedroom completely cleaned out, closet and all! It's been a long time coming. I think we are now absolutley, officially unpacked! And it only took a year lol.

I'm starting to get frustrated with my work situation though. I love the kids (most of them anyway) but the adults are starting to get on my nerves! Some days I just want to quit! Too bad I can't but who knows, pretty soon I may be looking for a new job. If you know of anything in the area...

I'll be on more often hopefully as things wind down and summer comes to an end. Not that I want that to happen, it will just be less busy I think.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married since 2008, we have two beautiful boys, Noah (born 2010) and Teagan (born 2012). I babysit from home and love getting to stay with my babies. I'm a crafty mama who loves to read and take pictures.