Sunday, July 26, 2009

A week already!?

I can't believe it's already been a week since we went to the Temple! I feel like it was just yesterday. I'm still waiting on pictures to put up but it was a wonderful, beautiful day for us. Thanks to all of you who were able to be there with us! I also want to say a special thank you to those that helped out with preparations and food and what not. You are amazing and I love you!

The last week has been pretty crazy around here! We have family and friends coming and going so often I sometimes feel like I should be working in a hotel. It's awesome to see everyone though and I love every minute of it. I'm taking two days off this week to spend some time with family and hopefully rest/relax from the constant activity that is my life.

Ryan is still working at Big 5 and mostly loving it, lol. Some days are better than others. I think the worst part for both of us is I'm home on the weekends and he ALWAYS works! Sometimes I think people think I made him up because he's never with me when I go to things. Oh well, maybe someday...

That's all for now folks! Thanks again and we love you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ryan and I have been married since 2008, we have two beautiful boys, Noah (born 2010) and Teagan (born 2012). I babysit from home and love getting to stay with my babies. I'm a crafty mama who loves to read and take pictures.